Telesales Advisor / Account Manager
Telesales Advisor / Account Manager | Permanent | NG6 OFZ | £25,000 – £30,000 OTE
Telesales – why do some give it the cold shoulder? Answer – when it’s formed of monotonous cold
calling, large call centres, dull scripts, and hundreds of robotic employees in headsets.
At MNT, telesales isn’t a cold-calling one-stop-shop for money-spinning tricks. We don’t just sell;
we deliver quality customer service. Our success is built on knowledge and trust.
With us, you’ll be selling natural health products for conditions such as joint problems and
arthritis. You need empathy, respect, and compassion to earn the trust of our customers.
This is a job for the tenacious and resilient. Someone who loves a challenge. Someone who can
think on their feet – and speak. Someone who can build relationships and repeat business.
You won’t be cold-calling at all hours or riding business-to-business merry-go-rounds; this
telesales role is business-to-customer communication – proper conversations, real lives.
• Selling services and products that contribute to helping people’s health
• Receiving proven training to enhance your sales skills and techniques
• Building relationships and a customer base, within an established department
• Working hours of 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
• Reaping the rewards of an open-ended commission structure
• 23 days’ annual leave (inclusive of a five-day Xmas shutdown) plus bank holidays
At MNT, an outsourced call centre for clients in the natural health industry, you’ll be joining an
established, collaborative team – rather than becoming a cog in a machine.
Together, we pride ourselves on teamwork, accountability, honesty, and innovation. We train and
we grow. A recent hire progressed to Sales Manager in just six weeks!
We have a niche specialism and huge potential, targeting larger tenders and increased monthly
revenue. Our journey is 12 years old; join us for the next chapter.
Do You Offer…?
• One year of outbound telesales experience…?
• An enthusiastic bubbly personality, with a can-do attitude…?
• Business-to-customer telesales experience…?
• Demonstrable success in a KPI environment…?
• IT proficiency – for using an in-house computer database…?
The Next Step…
Send an email with your CV to Sarah Bell [email protected]
Please note, the starting salary is £17,056 (under 25) and £18,137.60 (over 25), however, our
training model is designed for you to earn £25,000 – absolute minimum – in your first year. KPIs
aren’t glass ceilings at MNT; some of our telesales staff are earning £40,000-plus.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.