Tele Sales Agent| Permanent |NG6 OFZ |£9.62 per hour|£25,000-30,000 OTE
Tele sales – why do some give it the cold shoulder? Answer – when it’s formed of monotonous cold calling, large call centers, dull scripts, and hundreds of robotic employees in headsets.
At MNT, telesales isn’t a cold-calling one-stop-shop for money-spinning tricks. We don’t just sell; we deliver quality customer service. Our success is built on knowledge and trust.
With us, you’ll be selling natural health products for conditions such as joint problems and arthritis. You need empathy, respect, and compassion to earn the trust of our customers.
This is a job for the tenacious and resilient. Someone who loves a challenge. Someone who can think on their feet – and speak. Someone who can build relationships and repeat business.
You won’t be cold-calling at all hours or riding business-to-business merry-go-rounds; this tele sales role is business-to-customer communication – proper conversations, real lives.
Reaping the rewards of a comprehensive bonus structure
- Monday to Friday (Flexible start and finish times for p/t roles)
- Selling services and products that contribute to helping people’s health and wellbeing.
- Receiving proven training to enhance your sales skills and
- Building relationships and a customer base, within an established department
- 23 days’ annual leave (inclusive of a five-day Xmas shutdown) plus bank holidays
At MNT, an outsourced Call Centre for clients in the natural health industry, you’ll be joining an established, collaborative team – rather than becoming a cog in a machine.
Together, we pride ourselves on teamwork, accountability, honesty, and innovation. We train and we grow.
We have a niche specialism and huge potential, targeting larger tenders and increased monthly revenue. Our journey is 15 years old; join us for the next chapter.
Do You Offer…?
- An enthusiastic bubbly personality, with a can-do attitude…?
- Business-to-customer tele sales experience…?
- Demonstrable success in a KPI environment…?
- Experience in a sales orientated environment .
- IT proficiency – for using an in-house computer database…?
Up for it? Apply below or email [email protected]