Sales Manager | Permanent | NG6 OFZ | £40,000 OTE
Sales – it isn’t just about winning and money-making; it’s growing and building. It’s influencing and developing people. It’s making your mark – to transform a marketplace.
This Sales Manager role is for a do-it-all leader, not a know-it-all dealer. This is a chance to leave behind red-tape restrictions and thrive on a platform to apply your managerial skills.
MNT, an outsourced call centre, is built on repeat business and successful client relationships, not quick-wins and money-spins.
Selling Natural health products to the over-50s, predominantly, we pride ourselves on a professional, empathetic, and reliable sales service structured by quality assurance.
A platform for growth and making your mark on a growing team and business
- An open-ended commission structure; averaging 2% of monthly revenue
- A direct line to, and backing from the MD.
- Full authority to train and develop staff, working with existing managers to mould a new workplace culture.
- 23 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays, and a five-day Xmas shutdown
- 9am to 5.30pm working hours, Monday to Friday
In sales, working in the thick of team activity, you’ll have seen it all…, and your no-nonsense knowledge and experience will drive your team, and our business, to the next level.
You’ll be joining and existing management team and you’ll work alongside them to build up the revenue streams. You won’t just be managing what we’ve got; you’ll have full backing to grow it. A key aspect of this role is fostering a team culture and ethos.
A motivator. An achiever. A believer. This role is for a trustworthy, ambitious Sales Manager who cares about their staff, not just the clients.
Do you offer…?
- At least five years’ experience in a busy, hands-on team management capacity
- Previous – or transferable – B2C sales skills for an over-50s customer base
- Experience using PowerPoint and Excel for engaging, data-driven presentations
- Success stories related to training; this is a key part of the job, to grow the team
- Financial finesse; commercial acumen with KPIs, order values, and profit margins
MNT has a niche specialism and huge potential, targeting new Clients, expanding product ranges, and increasing monthly revenue.
You’ll spend the first four weeks training and honing your knowledge of the market you will be making calls and selling so you understand the product and process from beginning to end. You will then build, develop, and motivate a team of 6 dedicated Sales Agents to achieve a daily revenue target of £6k.
We are looking for a naturally gifted salesperson with excellent management and motivational skills who can apply statistical based analysis to make informed decisions and who will lead by example.
At MNT, you can make a tangible difference to the future of your department and the broader business. Our journey is 16 years old. Join us and help write the next chapter.